Thursday, February 6, 2014

Kristy's Wicked Valentine's TBR

As you all may or may not know, having read my earlier post, the Wicked Valentine's Read-A-Thon begins at midnight!!! I'm excited and have compiled a rough list of the books I plan on reading these 10 days. As I had mentioned before, in the a fore mentioned post, I want to have an underlying romantic theme throughout my books so I have chosen these which, if I do say so myself, do the job quite nicely. I don't know if I'll get to them all or not or which I'll be starting first, but here is my To Be Read:

12665339   12812550   17566621   17347389   6192746

  • Love Is Strange - by 
  • Days of Blood and Starlight - by Laini Taylor
  • The Devil Wears Kilts - by Suzanne Enoch
  • The Dream Thieves - by Maggie Stiefvater
  • First Light - by Michelle Frost
The list isn't in any particular order, though I'll probably start [or rather, continue] with Dream Thieves since I already started that one. Anyway, this list is only a rough plan of my TBRs. The books may change or some may be taken out or exchanged with others. I have a few Kindle Books that I got this morning, so who knows what will happen. I just cant wait to do absolutely nothing but read!!

Have fun with this everyone and read on!!! Let us know what you guys will be reading if you are participating in the read-a-thon and if not, just let us know what you guys are thinking, any books you want to see on here, or even any tips you guys have for getting through a book challenge.

Happy Reads!!!

Kristy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment