Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Wicked Valentine's Read-a-Thon Vol.2

Wicked Valentine's Read-a-ThonThere's no time like Valentine's to do another Read-a-Thon book challenge. We all love them! And at least now I'll have a few significant others (cough all my book boyfriends cough) to have dinner with.

This is actually the first time I have heard of this book challenge and I am excited to not be spending this Valentine's alone....I'll have all my books to keep me company!

So who's ready?! I am!!

The  Wicked Valentine’s Read-A-Thon is a time when we all get together to dedicate the days of February 7-17 to as much reading as possible. You read as much as you can in order to get yourself a little further through that huge to-read pile! We know real life gets in the way and even if you can’t participate more than one day, you’re welcome to join in on the fun! For more information about the Wicked Valentine's Read-A-Thon make sure to check out My Shelf Confessions. They've got all the details for you as well as the challenges, prizes, and more awesomeness to follow! 

This is a long challenge and I am hoping to read as many books as possible. I don't know which books I'll be reading, but I am thinking of making it all romantic themed books. Not exactly romance novels, but paranormal romances or contemporary romance. I think that's a good idea for Valentine's don't you? I'll let you guys know exactly what I will be reading in a later post, so keep an eye out for that.

I know Judith is going to want to join in on this one (she never says no to a Read-A-Thon). I wonder what she'll be reading that week. 

If you guys are going to participate in the Wicked Valentine's Read-A-Thon let us know and post what books everyone is reading! 

Good Luck and Happy Reading!!!

Kristy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment