Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Kristy's Book Haul!

     After reading Daughters of Smoke and Bone and The Raven Boys I knew that I needed to get the next in both their series. They were so addictive that I wanted more - no, I needed more! So last week, when I got my paycheck, I went straight on amazon (via my iPhone app) and made the purchase. No regrets. I also added a little extra book in there...one of my guilty pleasures
   I have actually started reading The Dream Thieves, but unfortunately, my job has been giving me way too many hours to work and I haven't been able to read more than a few pages, which really blows because I really really want to read these. Plus I have a lot more I need to read this month and that I want to purchase.
     I really do love purchasing books...I mean I do have my own personal mini library in my room, which reminds me, I have to put up more shelves!!


No comments:

Post a Comment