Saturday, January 25, 2014

Kristy's Cozy Reads Week 3 (1/19-1/25)



This week I was feeling in the mood to read some romance novels…my guilty-pleasure. And what a pleasure they are (If you know what I mean).

Okay, okay, let me save the naughtiness for the bedroom….
So I decided to give in this week and read 2 romance novels about some very gorgeous yet brutish and arrogant Scottish Highlanders. The type that every girl wants to meet having the chance to go up into the Highlands and looking for some romance and adventure…I know I have been fantasizing about this more than I probably should. Not the point though.

Anyway, the books I read were actually rereads, because I still find them fascinating the second and third time around.

A Gentle Feuding by Johanna Lindsey
11430818

The Wedding by Julie Garwood
107778

These two wonderful ladies are actually my two favourite Romance authors. They know how to create a story, add handsome and charming characters, adventure, and they definitely know how to captivate their readers. So if you like romance novels (like I do) you should read their novels. If you have already read a few or all of them, then leave me a comment so we can talk about it or recommend me some of the ones you all like.

P.S. Johanna Lindsey’s Malory series is the BOMB!!

No comments:

Post a Comment