Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Judith: My Top Ten Bookish Resolutions!

HAPPY NEW YEARS LOVELIES! 

It is that time of year again where we all make resolutions for the upcoming year! ...and then give up on them one month in... ;) BUT I have faith this year will be different! I have set for myself 10 bookish resolutions that I really want to stick to in 2014. Some are quite big while others are small and just for added fun! So here is the list:

1. Read 100 books (Still torn on whether to count novellas or not!)
2. Read a total of 40,000 pages
3. Complete 15 series
4. Read 10 Non-fiction books
5. Read 5 books dealing with a genre or topic I don't normally read much about
6. Post a review for at-least 50 books
7. Post at least 3 posts a week
8. Re-read all the Harry Potter books
9. Read all of John Green's novels
10. Read a book whose title starts with each of the letters in my name

Those all all my resolutions at the moment, thought I could always add more throughout the year! I will post an update  at the end of the month on how I am doing so far! The scariest ones are definitely the 100 books, 40,000 pages, and the 50 reviews! But all the other ones shouldn't be too much trouble. Of course, this is not a set list and I won't be too upset if I don't achieve all of them, but it is always fun to have a goal to work towards.  

What are your bookish resolutions?!! 
Let me know in the comments! 

Hope you all have an amazing year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment