Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Kristy's Holiday Book Haul!

I got a few books over the holidays which I can't wait to read! These were actually all from Judith (and her bf....so you know he's a keeper)! I've also added tons more to my wishlist, which I will soon purchase. In the meantime, I have these three and a few more in my collection that I have yet to read; because, you know, I am constantly buying more and more books despite the fact that I have plenty that I have yet to read. But you can NEVER have enough books!

  • Harry Potter Film Wizardology
  • Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger
  • Legend by Marie Lu
 I'm actually excited about these, especially HP because I am the #1 fan (at least in my mind) and love everything Harry Potter. I'm a little obsessed. Okay....a lot obsessed. I flipped through the 100+ page book and was fascinated by it, as if I was in that magical world once again. There were also the most awesome props like the invitation/program for the Yule Ball, the Marauder's Map, my very own Acceptance Letter, and much more!

Etiquette & Espionage actually appealed to me because I love books about spies, especially when it's teenage girls doing the spying and kicking some major butt! I may just start with this one and get my fix.

Legend, well, it speaks for itself. I actually heard about it because I was intrigued by the second book, but I have to start at the beginning. War, action, secrets, and romance all in one. It sounds like my cup of tea!

Can't wait to read these!

If you lovelies got tons of books for the holidays, let us know what they are. it can be one or a trillion (which is about the amount that Judith got...jealous!) We'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment