HAPPY NEW YEARS LOVELIES!
The new year is upon us and I have already made tons of resolutions that I intend to keep. It's going to be hard but I am determined to go forth and push myself, especially this year when I have so many. These, however, are my lovely fun and crazy bookish resolutions. I don't know if I'll do ten like Judith or more or less, but the year is young so who knows?!
- Read 50 books (minimum-which is 1/week, 4/month)
- Reread and finish Blue Bloods series
- Finish all the books I own but haven't started (it's a lot!)
- Read more non-fiction books
- Post at least 3 times a week
- Read more short stories and poetry
- Read a book whose title starts with each of the letters in my name (stole this from Judith...grins evilly)
If you awesome readers have any bookish resolutions let me know in the comments! Would love to know what kinds of challenges and resolutions you all have set up for yourselves. But don't forget to just have fun with these.
Hope you all have an amazing year!!!