Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Kristy: New Years Bookish Resolution

HAPPY NEW YEARS LOVELIES! 

The new year is upon us and I have already made tons of resolutions that I intend to keep. It's going to be hard but I am determined to go forth and push myself, especially this year when I have so many. These, however, are my lovely fun and crazy bookish resolutions. I don't know if I'll do ten like Judith or more or less, but the year is young so who knows?!
  1. Read 50 books (minimum-which is 1/week, 4/month)
  2. Reread and finish Blue Bloods series
  3. Finish all the books I own but haven't started (it's a lot!)
  4. Read more non-fiction books
  5. Post at least 3 times a week
  6. Read more short stories and poetry
  7. Read a book whose title starts with each of the letters in my name (stole this from Judith...grins evilly)
That's what I have so far, but like I said, the year is young so that can change at any moment. The one I really want to get through is the 50 books because last year I was barely able to read. Between school and work, I pretty much had no time for anything else, much less reading. How depressing. So this year I am determined to read more despite having work and school. I must make time for it, even if it's while I'm on break or an hour at the library. Any little bit counts. The rest are fun and entertaining but I won't go crazy if I don't finish those, though I will most definitely try! I can't wait to start and get these resolutions underway!

If you awesome readers have any bookish resolutions let me know in the comments! Would love to know what kinds of challenges and resolutions you all have set up for yourselves. But don't forget to just have fun with these.

Hope you all have an amazing year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment