Sunday, December 29, 2013

Update!!

Hey lovelies!

I know it's been about a week and we haven't updated and we are really sorry about that. We haven't disappeared or anything but as you all probably know, the holidays are a bit CRAZY. By the way, I hope everyone's been having a great holiday and gotten tons of awesome books for Christmas!! (I didn't, which blows but I can always buy myself some!)

Hopefully, as soon as the holidays are over, we can get back to our regular postings (with a few random ones here and there). 

However, at the moment I, Kristy, am visiting Judith for the weekend (up in North Carolina). It's been a crazy few days, but awesome! 

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know what was going on and we'll be back to posting soon so don't you worry!!

We'd love to hear from you lovelies! Leave us a comment, let us know what books you are reading or got as presents, or what you want to see in our blog, etc. 

Happy Holidays to all our lovely readers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment