Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Welcome to the Cozy Corner!

Hey everyone! I'm Kristy (or Kitten, I accept both lol) and I am crazy about books [and reading and writing]. I'm pretty random when it comes to what I read; from the classics to YA books, romance to sci-fi, and everything in between. I like to gush over leading male characters and tend to fall for them way too quickly. Yup, I'm going to be one of those crazy book-ladies who has way too many books (you can never have too many) and never gets married because she'll never find a guy quite like the fictional ones. So that's pretty much me....

Howdy fellow book lovers! My name is Judith and I am the better half of this duo! haha I kid, I kid! :D I have always been extremely passionate about reading and it has only grown as the years have gone by. I love to read everything, and won't ever turn down a book due to genre. I don't even know the genre of most of the books I read because I don't think it plays a key role in my choices. I am a very emotional person and a book that can make me feel something is a winner in my eyes. I too love gushing over my many many book boyfriends! (Let's not tell my real boyfriend this! haha) I love talking about books and thought this would be the perfect way for both of us to share our love with everyone! Hopefully you guys will enjoy the crazy ride that is Judith and Kristy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment