Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Judith: Cozy Reads 12/18/13

Tonight's Cozy Read is Demon Glass by Rachel Hawkins. This is the second book in the Hex Hall Series. I read the first earlier this year during Dewey's 24 hour read-a-thon and really loved it! It was such a fun read but was also full of action. I must say I didn't see most of the twists at the end coming which I loved! I am about 125 pages into Demon Glass at the moment. It has taken me a lot longer to finish this one because with finals and family related stuff I just kept getting interrupted. BUT I am definitely hoping to finish reading it between tonight and tomorrow, before the Booktube-a-thon. I am thinking I might either post a joint review for Hex Hall and Demon Glass OR wait until I finish all three and then just do a series review. I am not sure yet, I guess it depends on how much I have to say about it once I am done! :D

Well lovely readers, I am off to snuggle on my couch and read the night away!

No comments:

Post a Comment