Monday, December 23, 2013

Judith: Christmas Booktube-A-Thon Wrap-Up!

THE END IS HERE!!!

The end of the Booktube-a-thon that is! Well, really as I am typing this there is still 30 more minutes left before it officially ends but by the time I stood in front of my bookshelf and picked what book to read next and picked a bookmark to match it, and got comfortable, time would be up anyways! So instead I am taking those last thirty minutes to tell you lovelies how it all went. AND I mean, I am technically reading this as I type it...that counts for something right??? No? Fine...

The weekend didn't go necessarily as planned. I had initially picked out three books to read during the Booktube-a-thon, one for each day but I didn't account for all the distractions I would have! My days turned out as follows:

FRIDAY: Read about 100 pages total from Catching Fire.
SATURDAY: Finished reading Catching Fire and read about 90 pages of Legend.
SUNDAY: Finished reading Legend.

NOTE: I did also manage to listen to about 2 hours worth of the Audiobook for Three Little Words by Susan Mallery.

I really wish I would have gotten to a third book but I am not too disappointed considering I did finish Demon Glass on Thursday right before the Booktube-a-thon! I am so happy though because all three books this week were incredible and I am itching to pick up all the sequels to them!!

I'm not sure if I will be reading anything else tonight, I might just catch up on some videos and TV shows for the rest of the night. Either way I had quite a blast participating in this Booktube-a-thon and I can't wait until the next read-a-thon comes a long!

Some posts to look forward to in the coming week:

1. My review for Demon Glass.
2. My review for Catching Fire.
3. My review for Legend.
4. Kristy's review for Daughter of Smoke and Bone.
5. Kristy's Booktube-a-thon wrap-up.
6. Genre Spotlight: Fantasy

Well lovelies, I am off! Let us know in the comments what you read this weekend! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment