Saturday, December 21, 2013

Judith: Christmas Booktube-A-Thon Update!

Howdy everybody!!!

I wanted to write up a quick update on how the Booktube-a-thon has been going on my end. As I had mentioned in my Cozy Reads post, I was reading Demon Glass and finished it Thursday night. It was soooo good!!! I think I have decided I will post the review of it and Hex Hall soon because it was just too good not to! I ended up totally wishing I had the third one with me to pick up right away! I finished reading it about an hour before the Booktube-a-thon was set to begin and had a snack and surfed the internet for a bit while I waited. I thought I was going to be able to read right away but kept getting distractions! One thing after the other led to me not being able to even pick up Catching Fire until about 1:30 or 2:00 AM. I read about 44 pages but by that time my eyes were hurting from all the reading I did earlier and doing work on the computer. I had to put it down for the night, which I was quite disappointed about! By the time I woke up and did some chores around the house it was already 10 PM! I was quite upset that I was so far behind on my reading but decided to power through it and just focus on my book. I had a couple distractions (one of them being Kristy completely having mini freakouts while reading Daughter of Smoke and Bone! I think she might have found her one true love! Hahaha) but I managed to finish Catching Fire at a bit past 6:00 AM today! Once I really got into it I couldn't stop reading!! Gah! Now I want Mockingjay! But I don't have it either! :( I really can't wait to have some more book money...my resolution for this upcoming year will be to win the lottery and buy ALL the books! Sounds like a plan! I am sure that Kristy is totally down with me on this plan because she knows I would buy her ALL the books too! :) Anyways, I am off to see the wizard! By wizard I totally mean off to read something else!

Happy Reading!!!!

If any of you are participating in the Booktube-a-thon leave us a comment telling us which books you have read already. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment