Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Bout of Books Update: Days 1, 2, and 3

Hey lovelies,

So you remember last week when I said I would be putting up daily updates...well that went well. NOT! I'm terribly sorry but life gets to you sometimes. :(

Anyways, this will be a collective update of days 1-3. There is not a terribly big amount to report so might as well put it all together.

MONDAY:

Monday was a big flop reading wise. I think I got like 50 pages read, if that. I picked up City of Ashes and took it to work with me with the intention of getting some reading done during my lunch break. Between getting some food, eating, and constant interruptions from co-workers, 13 pages was all I got read. Then when I got home later that night I read a bit more and then I was too tired to continue.

TUESDAY: 

Tuesday was a pretty great reading day for me. I had the day off so I woke up at around 8:30 AM and began reading at around nine. I read most of the day, taking a break to clean up a bit. I got about 400 pages read! Meaning I finished City of Ashes. It was great!! I didn't want to pick up City of Glass right away because I needed a small break. I ended up watching some Booktube videos instead. BUT I did order City of Fallen Angels, City of Lost Souls and The Shadowhunter's Codex! I am so excited to hopefully catch up in this series before City of Heavenly Fire comes out May 27th!

WEDNESDAY: 

I haven't gotten much reading done today. I did read the bonus scene between Magnus and Alec, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I also picked up City of Glass and read about 100 pages. AND then I watched the live show for TFIOS music! Which isn't reading but it is book related! :) I am not sure how much more I will read before the night is over. I am hoping to finish City of Glass tomorrow but I am not so sure seeing as I have to do some reading for Uni. Regardless I am really enjoying this read-a-thon!

Let me know how you guys have done and what you are reading now!

~Judith

No comments:

Post a Comment